About Dilanti Media
Dilanti Media was founded in January 2018 and is operating affiliate marketing properties in industries such as the online gambling and fintech industry. The main office is in Malta but the company has employees and consultants on several overseas locations. In Barcelona we have a great new office in a central location. We’re growing rapidly and are now looking for a UX Designer to join our team.
To be a technology-driven company who excels in automation, scalability, SEO and user experience, leading the way for digital marketing in the online gambling industry and beyond.
About You and the Team
Dilanti Media is a highly agile and entrepreneurial organisation and together with the other members of the team you will have to contribute to our rapid growth with energy and dedication. You will need to be a creative thinking, responsible, self-motivated and technology passionate individual to be a match with our organisation.
About the role – The UX Designer will
- Optimise the conversion of incoming traffic on our affiliate websites, to signup and first deposits at the partner websites.
- Analyse onsite data (with suitable tools for heat maps, customer questionnaires, GA etc) from Google to CTA.
- Make hypotheses for improvements, design changes, colors, functionality / user flows.
- Set up A/B testing and conduct user studies as needed.
- Make action plans of recommended changes, from low-hanging fruit to more extensive changes of UX.
- Be involved in the pre-planning and development on new affiliate websites for our markets to ensure best practices for conversion and sales funnels are applied, whilst supporting our SEO efforts
- Support the implementation of changes with the development team.
- Follow-up on results and lead further iterations.
- Ensure that the implemented improvements can be replicated to our other similar websites.
- Educate the team in onsite traffic analytics and how to use suitable tools for testing.
- Review our internal tools and platform interface to improve their usability and navigation
- Be a part of a team with SEO managers, frontend & backend developers, and reporting to the CPO
- Start as soon as possible, placement in Barcelona.
- You have a degree in relevant areas such as User Experience, Interactive Design, User Interfaces, Behavioural Science.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS. Graphical web design on an advanced level and have substantial experience from producing wire frames, flow charts and conducting usability studies.
- You are a data-driven person with an advanced user level for analytical tools.
- You have a documented experience from multiple projects / assignments of optimising online sales funnels.
- You have been working within this area for a minimum of 3 years.
How To Apply
Send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “CRO Specialist”